 CAD / Development / 10136
Re: Sorting by line
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 04:10:45 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Orion Pobursky wrote:
I'm implementing sorting in LDDP.  Here's my question:

Say I'm sorting by position using Y.  When sorting linetypes 2-5 should I take
the maximum Y, the minimum Y, the Y value of center of the triangle/quad/line,
or something else entirely?

I would tend to lean toward the centroid, but perhaps it would be best to be
user configurable.

--Travis