 CAD / Development / 10059
Re: Anatomy of a POV file (e.g. L3P suggestions)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 22:14:48 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Michael Horvath wrote:
It would be nice if L3P could split any/all of the top-level categories (as well
as sub-models) into separate *.inc files, instead of having them all in the
*.pov file. I read that you are going to implement some of what I'm suggesting
in the next release.

-Michael

Optional, yes that would be nice. But I also see the strength in the fact that
all data needed are gathered in the same file. I have downloaded so many
pov-files just to discover that they have references to inc files I fail to find
on the net.

/Tore