 CAD / Development / *9220 (-10)
  Re: L3P and/or L3PAO

(...) This works BUT ONLY if you are NOT doing building instructions of the submodels as well? I'm making builing instructions for the submodels as well so this option is NOT an option for me. =( AHui (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: disabling BFC (was "Head w/ Headset Over Brown Hair")

Steve Bliss wrote... (...) In the coming version of L3Lab I have added a check to see if the model contains any linetype 2, 3, 4 or 5. If so, the "model" is assumed to be a part/primitive, and BFC is disabled. (BFC is of course enabled for a (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: L3P and/or L3PAO

Ahui Herrera wrote... (...) Or simply ALWAYS ONLY put stepclock in the main model ? Since L3P doesn't walk the model/part tree (POV does) it doesn't make much sense putting stepclocks in submodels. /Lars (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Self-Certification in parts tracker

(...) I think I would, but just having the choice between only the first 20 entries (default) and all the entries (optional) would be helpful. Jacob (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  ldraw.org going off-line for a few minutes

I hope that you will be patient, while I take LDraw.org off-line to move the server to a new location. It should only take a few minutes. Play well, Jacob (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  pressing keys causes LDGLite to step

Sorry, I lost the message to which I was supposed to reply, but the odd key pressing behavior in LDGLite is not gone in 0.9.5c. Strangely, pressing the 'q' keys causes two steps to step by while most other keys, the 'j' key for example, does what (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  L3P and/or L3PAO

Not sure which author would be willing to do this if any? Currenlty L3P/L3PAO when using the -sc (stepclock) function will allow a user to render the model by the number of steps (each step = 1 image) in your .ldr file. This is a WONDERFUL tool but (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Steve's not available right now...

Hello! LOL... if you haven't noticed.. there are more than one hundred parts to be admin-reviewed ;) Play well Carsten ;) "Steve Bliss" <partsref@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:Gxuzu3.4ov@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Steve's not available right now...

Just a quick note, I'm going to be offline line most of this week. Don't have any wild parties while I'm gone, and try not to burn the place down. And I expect to see some serious part reviews when I get back! ;) Steve (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Part Voting Issue

(...) I think that the email addresses of the reviewers should also be available in case the part author has a question about a comment and needs to contact a part reviewer. -Orion (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact