 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / Primitives / 477
Re: 11-16 primitives?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives
Date:
Fri, 25 Sep 2009 17:57:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
Hi Steve,

However, the current standards allow at least 25 characters in the filename,  so
is there a reason to worry about a 9 character primitive name?

One reason: the Parts Tracker still doesn't like >8 names :(

Philo

This is the status quo now for many months. What action has been taken to solve
that problem?
To me it seems only to be a little adjustment to some lines of code (but maybe I
am wrong).
So my question would be: where is the bottleneck that this is still not solved?

cu
mikeheide