 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / Primitives / 278
277  |  279
Subject:
How do I name this torus?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 23:25:08 GMT

I've had to create a new torus primitive for the Boba Fett/Jango Fett
helmet/jetpack.

The radius for the center of the ring is one (of course. they all are, if
you follow ldraw format).  However, the ring cross section radius is ALSO
one.  How do I name this?  "t04o9999.dat" is as close to the right number as
I can get, although the radius is not really 0.9999, but 1.0.

Any thoughts?

Tim Romine
AFOL for life