 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5819
  Need # 50745 too and happy new year from France,

Hello everybody, As John I'd like to have the 50745 parts. Not for the Castle model I'm doing but for a 4x4 vehicle that looks really poor without that part :>( So if anybody is working on it, please tell me. Thanks, Eric (19 years ago, 1-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Need # 50745 too and happy new year from France,

Hi Eric, I think we are going to have to wait awhile on this part. It seems like a very complex part to author. I am going to try and learn how to make parts but trying to make the mud guard will probably be out of my beginners skills first. I will (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Need # 50745 too and happy new year from France,

John, I "feel" you're right and we'll have to wait to have this part as it seems very complicated to do. Generally my dat customs are assembled pieces of existing dat, something like the monster of Frankenstein ;>) but that can help. BTW does (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Need # 50745 too and happy new year from France,  [DAT]

Hello John and Eric, I'm working on this part. Here is a preview of it. Please Note that the orientation may be be changed. And not all lines and surfaces are drawn. CU Bernd 0 Car Mudguard 4 x 2 1/2 x 2 0 Name: 50745.dat 0 Author: Bernd Broich 0 (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Need # 50745 too and happy new year from France,

Wow thank you Bernd! I thought since the part was so new and since it seemed fairly complex in it's shape that someone would have not taken it on yet. Thank you for sharing your work in progress so far! - John "Bernd Broich" <bernd.broich@online.de> (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Need # 50745 too and happy new year from France,

(...) Hi Bernd, You're fast, thanks for the preview. You'll certainly have finished this part before I'll start to build my model, great!The year starts very well. Eric (19 years ago, 3-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Need # 50745 too and happy new year from France,

(...) Hi Eric, yes, it's at the parts-tracker now. I only needed one and a half day to make the part. The fastest part I ever made was the technic 20x30 tyre in about two hours. (URL) Bernd (19 years ago, 3-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Need # 50745 too and happy new year from France,

(...) Bernd, Wow, that was really fast, great work. I'm not a part designer but if ever there's something I can do to thank you, tell me. Thanks a lot, Eric Druon / BaronSat www.baronsat.net (19 years ago, 3-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Need # 50745 too and happy new year from France,

(...) Hi, nothing to thank. This was a little training to get into the parts-authoring again. About a year I made nearly no part. But I hope that I've more time and fun to do more parts. Especially the dragon-body. CU Bernd (19 years ago, 3-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Need # 50745 too and happy new year from France,

(...) Bernd, The dragon body? Which one? The one from the new HP sets? I try to imagine that but I'm not sure that would be funnier to draw a biological object more than a mecanical one... but that just my opinion as I think all parts are terrible (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Need # 50745 too and happy new year from France,

(...) No, I mean the old classic castle dragon. Here are some parts I'm working on: (URL) About parts someone (David) ask for the rag hat and I realise that (...) Sorry, but I'll do the animal parts first. CU Bernd (19 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Need # 50745 too and happy new year from France,

(...) Of course I didn't mean something else. Have fun with the dragon. Eric (19 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)