 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5837
Re: Need # 50745 too and happy new year from France,
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 17:49:29 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Bernd Broich wrote:
eric druon wrote:
Bernd,

Wow, that was really fast, great work.
I'm not a part designer but if ever there's something I can do to
thank you, tell me.
Thanks a lot,
Eric Druon / BaronSat
www.baronsat.net

Hi,

nothing to thank. This was a little training to get into the
parts-authoring again. About a year I made nearly no part.

But I hope that I've more time and fun to do more parts. Especially
the dragon-body.

CU Bernd

Bernd,
The dragon body? Which one? The one from the new HP sets? I try to imagine that
but I'm not sure that would be funnier to draw a biological object more than a
mecanical one... but that just my opinion as I think all parts are terrible to
draw. That really frighten me ;>)

About parts someone (David) ask for the rag hat and I realise that I'll soon
need that part too, plus I also found the 'Technic Engine Block with Pistons and
Air Scoop' (50943)' doesn't exist but I'll need it for the same model that will
use your mud guard... argh! it's like a nightmare, in the begining there's just
1 part missing but then comes another one and another one etc...

Anyway I won't do instructions for 2 opposite (castle and modern 4x4) models at
the same time. But I'll be back* soon asking to designers if they can help the
poor little eric and the parts he's looking for...

*Hasta la vista

Eric