 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5821
Re: Need # 50745 too and happy new year from France,
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 2006 18:21:10 GMT

John,

I "feel" you're right and we'll have to wait to have this part as it seems very
complicated to do. Generally my dat customs are assembled pieces of existing
dat, something like the monster of Frankenstein ;>) but that can help.
BTW does anybody knows what is the best software to create dats?

Happy new year,

Eric

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, John O'Keefe wrote:
Hi Eric, I think we are going to have to wait awhile on this part. It seems
like a very complex part to author. I am going to try and learn how to make
parts but trying to make the mud guard will probably be out of my beginners
skills first. I will probably try to make simple parts like a normal 1x1
brick and then work my way up to more complex parts like the 52501. My work
is going to be getting super busy soon so I am not sure if I will have a ton
of time to even work on new parts in the next three months. Hopefully
someone else who has good parts authoring skills will also need this part
and will take on the task before I get a chance to.

- John

"eric druon" <baronsat@baronsat.net> wrote in message
Hello everybody,

As John I'd like to have the 50745 parts. Not for the Castle model I'm
doing but
for a 4x4 vehicle that looks really poor without that part :>(
So if anybody is working on it, please tell me.

Thanks,

Eric