 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5819
5818  |  5820
Subject:
Need # 50745 too and happy new year from France,
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 2006 12:59:57 GMT

Hello everybody,

As John I'd like to have the 50745 parts. Not for the Castle model I'm doing but
for a 4x4 vehicle that looks really poor without that part :>(
So if anybody is working on it, please tell me.

Thanks,

Eric