 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5836
Re: Need # 50745 too and happy new year from France,
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 15:33:11 GMT

eric druon wrote:
Bernd,

Wow, that was really fast, great work.
I'm not a part designer but if ever there's something I can do to
thank you, tell me.
Thanks a lot,
Eric Druon / BaronSat
www.baronsat.net

Hi,

nothing to thank. This was a little training to get into the
parts-authoring again. About a year I made nearly no part.

But I hope that I've more time and fun to do more parts. Especially
the dragon-body.

CU Bernd