 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5801
  Looking for x8 part

Hello, I need the dat file for the x8 'Plant 1 x 1 x 2/3 with 3 Large Leaves', does anybody has make it or is working on it? That would help a lot. Thank you, Eric Druon / BaronSat (19 years ago, 29-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Looking for x8 part

Hi Eric, all I find in the Parts Tracker is this: (URL) it helps? (19 years ago, 29-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Looking for x8 part

(...) Hi Jan, Thanks for your answer but I already have that part. I'm working on a new custom model castle based and I'm not sure bamboo leave would be ok?! But you're close to my idea as I may try to use this part to customize an x8. What will (...) (19 years ago, 29-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Looking for x8 part

(...) (URL) been on my todo-list for quite a while now. I may give it a try tonight if I'm not too tired. /Tore (19 years ago, 29-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Looking for x8 part

(...) Hi Tore, That's a good news, thanks. But I'm not in a hurry don't stay up late tonight just for that ;>) If you want contact me directly when you'll have finished it as sometimes I forget to look if there new message here. BTW I'm not used (...) (19 years ago, 30-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Looking for x8 part

(...) You already have. It's up the top of the message with its spamblock. You may want to check and post a different one if it is incorrect. Tim (19 years ago, 30-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Looking for x8 part

(...) Hi Tim, Er... you're right... that was very clear... next time I'll remember to turn my brain on "ON" before asking ;>) BTW I also will need the dat for part 50745 mud gard, but I think I'd better write another message for that. Thanks, Eric (19 years ago, 30-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Looking for x8 part

(...) I was too tired last night, so I didn't even look for it. We are extremely lucky; in the first Lego box I looked into, there the part was, along with just ten or so other parts! Now, that is very unlikely to happen. Tomorrow I'm free from (...) (19 years ago, 30-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Unofficial Subpart px8s01.dat - Large Leaf  [DAT]

Here's the first version of the large leaf. No conditonal lines yet. Is the resolution good enough or should I add more surfaces? LMK. I will do some more work efter the celebration of New Year's Eve... 0 Plant 1 x 1 x 2/3 with 3 Large Leaves 0 Name (...) (19 years ago, 31-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Unofficial Subpart px8s01.dat - Large Leaf

(...) Quite nice. Very nice! I think it has sufficient polygons. It would not be a mistake to add more, but it's not required, either. (...) I hope you have an enjoyable celebration. Steve (19 years ago, 31-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Unofficial Subpart px8s01.dat - Large Leaf

(...) Hi Tore, First I want to wish you and everybody here a Happy New Year! I made a small render using your leave and it's really nice. You'll tell me that maybe you could smooth it a little but for me it's ok. Thank you, Eric (19 years ago, 1-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  New Mockup: px8.dat - Plant Brick Round 1 x 1 x 2/3 with 3 Large Leaves  [DAT]

(...) Hi Eric, and thanks! Happy New Yesr to you, too! Here's the first complete version, with the mocked-up leaf inlined, but yet no conditional lines. I inlined it to make sure you get the latest sub-parts, but in the final version, I will subfile (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New Mockup: px8.dat - Plant Brick Round 1 x 1 x 2/3 with 3 Large Leaves

(...) I know the leaf is unfinished, but I just wanted to make sure you're aware that the leaf has some mis-placed polygons on the flat edge near the stem. Given how accurate the rest of the leaf seems to be, I figured I'd mention it. It becomes (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New Mockup: px8.dat - Plant Brick Round 1 x 1 x 2/3 with 3 Large Leaves

(...) Thanks Travis, Yes I am aware of that flaw. I plan to: * Fill that space * Straighten up the triangular polygons a bit, hoping that this will decrease the... prism effect(?) different rotation angles brings. (I can't express that more (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New Mockup: px8.dat - Plant Brick Round 1 x 1 x 2/3 with 3 Large Leaves

(...) Hi Tore, This time it's really ok, I can start instructions for my new model. Thanks a lot. Eric (18 years ago, 3-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)