 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5832
Re: New Mockup: px8.dat - Plant Brick Round 1 x 1 x 2/3 with 3 Large Leaves
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 09:57:27 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Tore Eriksson wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Eric Druon wrote:
Hi Tore,
First I want to wish you and everybody here a Happy New Year!
I made a small render using your leave and it's really nice. You'll tell me that
maybe you could smooth it a little but for me it's ok.
Thank you,
Eric

Hi Eric, and thanks! Happy New Yesr to you, too!

Here's the first complete version, with the mocked-up leaf inlined, but yet no
conditional lines. I inlined it to make sure you get the latest sub-parts, but
in the final version, I will subfile it again. There is a problem with these
soft parts; I don't really know how it is supposed to be in its original
position. This is the way (approximately) my part looks without any pressure on
any branch. Another problem is naming it correctly.

Anyone happens to know its real part number?

I don't like the Peeron description either. It's not a "brick round 1 x 1" but
"brick round 3/4 x 3/4" to be precise. But I don't see the Bamboo plant or this
plant as "round bricks with..." at all, I just consider them "Plants".

/Tore
LDraw's own gardener(?), considering the number of plant parts I have
contributed... :)

Hi Tore,
This time it's really ok, I can start instructions for my new model. Thanks a
lot.
Eric