 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5810
Re: Looking for x8 part
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 30 Dec 2005 17:45:51 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Eric Druon wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Tore Eriksson wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Eric Druon wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Jan Folkersma wrote:
Hi Eric,

all I find in the Parts Tracker is this:

http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/30176.dat

perhaps it helps?

Hi Jan,
Thanks for your answer but I already have that part. I'm working on a new custom
model castle based and I'm not sure bamboo leave would be ok?!
But you're close to my idea as I may try to use this part to customize an x8.
What will certainly be horrible as I'm a poor dat designer!
But if I'm lucky someone will answer and tell me he's currently drawing the
x8... I cross my finger ;>)

Regards,

Eric Druon / BaronSat

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/x8
It's been on my todo-list for quite a while now. I may give it a try tonight if
I'm not too tired.

/Tore

Hi Tore,
That's a good news, thanks. But I'm not in a hurry don't stay up late tonight
just for that ;>)
If you want contact me directly when you'll have finished it as sometimes I
forget to look if there new message here.
BTW I'm not used with this forum and I'm not sure if I can leave my email adress
here?

Eric

I was too tired last night, so I didn't even look for it. We are extremely
lucky; in the first Lego box I looked into, there the part was, along with just
ten or so other parts! Now, that is very unlikely to happen. Tomorrow I'm free
from work, so tonight I can give it a try.

/Tore