 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5566
Re: New game: Orphan part of the week
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 16:27:12 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Willy Tschager wrote:
at RANDOM I've chosen:

http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/6246f.dat

will it end as a beggar at the northeast corner of fifth avenue and 42nd
street?
slip into a criminal career and deal with custom parts or megablock replicas?
it’s x-mas time! lets make a community effort and find a new home for this poor
orphan -  well, first of all, shall we consider it an orphan?

Sure is a pretty part though, isn't it :-)

The last thing I would want to do is keep such a beautiful, high-quality part
from reaching its full potential and graduating to "official."

Seriously, any and all of my part submissions are free game for fixes,
improvements, etc.  As much as I enjoy getting an e-mail now and then about a
part someone wants to take over, don't feel obligated.

Though I don't have time right now to contribute, I enjoy watching the LDraw
community move forward.  I just caught the latest space animation--wow!  I'd
still like to see someone figure out how to do a more interesting explosion,
though.

-John Van