 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5282
5281  |  5283
Subject:
Problem with click hinge part(s)?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 02:32:28 GMT

I’m working on modeling a recent creation in MLcad, and noticed that there is a difference in the height of the .dat versions of these parts:

When they are lined up side-by-side, the click hinge portions do not line up. This picture is saved from MLcad, and shows the problem:

Has anyone else noticed this?

-Joel P.S. This is the fourth time I’ve tried to post this... Let’s hope I get the confirmation e-mail this time.