 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5283
Re: Plant Brick 1 x 1 Round with 3 Bamboo Leaves
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 13:49:16 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
Has anyone modelled this part:
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/x56
Though it does not seem hard, but I do not have the skills to make it.

Just use the 1x1 brick round and model the leaves once and use them three
times? :-)

I found out that according this site
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/Inventory/7410i.html
the partnumber must be 30176.
Would this be correct? And, can someone make it?

Thanks.

Jaco