 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5292
Re: Problem with click hinge part(s)?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 2004 10:40:26 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Chris Dee wrote:
   In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Joel Hoornbeek wrote:
   I’m working on modeling a recent creation in MLcad, and noticed that there is a difference in the height of the .dat versions of these parts:

When they are lined up side-by-side, the click hinge portions do not line up. This picture is saved from MLcad, and shows the problem:

Has anyone else noticed this?

-Joel P.S. This is the fourth time I’ve tried to post this... Let’s hope I get the confirmation e-mail this time.

Joel

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I’ll do what I can to correct the official part library in the next parts update.

without measuring, just by sight, I’d say the 1x2 is the incorrect one, it’s lugs should be moved up to match the 1x4

ROSCO