 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5149
Re: Snatch it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 04:40:14 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Braith Garden wrote:
Why can't someone a bit more motivated grab the ball and run with it, so to speak.

Because our general approach has been that contributions to LDraw.org must be made
voluntarily.  We are not going to pull stuff in from people without their knowledge.

However, would it help at all if we could get someone fluent in Japanese to lend a
hand?  I see Gonta's website has links to translators, but it can still be hard to
follow & understand machine translations, especially when trying to track someone
down.  Gonta's site seems to have a discussion board (I didn't look at it).  Maybe
that would be a way to make contact?

Steve