 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5071
Re: Minifig Helmets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.db.brictionary
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 21:41:38 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Franklin W. Cain wrote:
Chin-Guard or Chinstrap?

I'm partial to Chin-Guard.  A chinstrap is a miniature belt that braces itself
against your chin to hold your helmet onto your head.  A chin-*GUARD* on the
other hand protects your chin.

So, by your own logic, the classic helmets should be:

193a : Minifig Helmet Classic with Thin Chin-guard
193a : Minifig Helmet Classic with Thick Chin-guard

(I personally think the above makes more sense, incidentally.  None of the
helmets have chin straps, because that would have to go under the chin.)

On a side note, are those supposed to both be 193a?

--Travis Cobbs