 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5070
Re: Minifig Helmets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.db.brictionary
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 21:28:50 GMT

So here's my revised proposal :

193a : Minifig Helmet Classic with Thin Chinstrap
193a : Minifig Helmet Classic with Thick Chinstrap
2446 : Minifig Helmet Modern

But, should we also be renaming

3896 : Minifig Castle Helmet with Chin-Guard
  to : Minifig Helmet Castle with Chin-Guard

Chin-Guard or Chinstrap?

I'm partial to Chin-Guard.  A chinstrap is a miniature belt that braces itself
against your chin to hold your helmet onto your head.  A chin-*GUARD* on the
other hand protects your chin.

3844 : Minifig Castle Helmet with Neck Protector
  to : Minifig Helmet Castle with Neck Protector

3833 : Minifig Construction Helmet
  to : Minifig Helmet Construction

3834 : Minifig Fire Helmet
  to : Minifig Helmet Fire

We already have on the Parts Tracker

30048: Minifig Helmet Conquistador
x526 : Minifig Helmet Samurai
x527 : Minifig Helmet with Chinstrap and Wide Brim

suggestion: x527 - Minifig Helmet Castle with Chinstrap and Wide Brim

I like the inclusion of Castle.  But we should probably use "Chin-Guard" instead
of "Chinstrap", to be consistent w/ 3896 above.

Thanks,
Franklin