 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4854
Re: how to make graphics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 16:10:34 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Travis Kunce wrote:

any help with this circular dithered area would be greatly appreciated.

You might consider a series of concentric rings of different colors.  If you
don't mind the ongoing POV-primitive debate, or are only interested in using the
part yourself, you could make the dat file show a solid grey circle for normal
dat viewers, but show a gradient when rendered in POV using the IFPOV directives
that L3P parses.

-Chuck