 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4851
Re: how to make graphics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 01:29:46 GMT

Well i have the graphics correctly sized against the part.  all but the
circle graphics... is there way to do this, that other people have used in
the past.  also the color is a gradient.  how do you work with that?

my question now is, do i need to do anything to surface that they are going
to be applied to?  or do i just put them at the exact same position as the
plane they are printed on.

-tk

"travis" <phree@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HKApsz.rpA@lugnet.com...
how do you apply graphics to an existing peice like oh say.

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/30249px1

i'll totally do it if someone can point me to the info on how.

-tk