 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4851
    Re: how to make graphics —Travis Kunce
   Well i have the graphics correctly sized against the part. all but the circle graphics... is there way to do this, that other people have used in the past. also the color is a gradient. how do you work with that? my question now is, do i need to do (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: how to make graphics —Richard Marchetti
   (...) I'm just guessing here, but there's probably NOT a way to do this via LDraw proper. On the other hand, there's probably a way to make it work in POV-Ray, I just don't know how... (...) Yes, but the pattern does not go over the existing plane (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

        Re: how to make graphics —Travis Kunce
    (...) That is a great explanation, and its exactly what I did. Its reassuring to me that a couple of my more creative solutions, are probably the best way to take care of the issues I had. my only thing left to do is place the two circular areas on (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: how to make graphics —Chuck Sommerville
   (...) You might consider a series of concentric rings of different colors. If you don't mind the ongoing POV-primitive debate, or are only interested in using the part yourself, you could make the dat file show a solid grey circle for normal dat (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)