 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4799
    Parts Tracker part Discussion: x523, Minifig Visor with Feather —Paul Easter
   This part is currently available here, but be warned, it's origin may change. (URL) Helmet Visor with Grille and Feather' It looks like Peeron changes the name on this part since I started it, Should I change it to match? (URL) Reviewer: Steffen (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Parts Tracker part Discussion: x523, Minifig Visor with Feather —Orion Pobursky
     In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Paul Easter wrote: <snip> (...) I didn't hold based on this and in fact I can overlook this issue based on the size of the part (i.e. this would be practically invisible at a scene scale). My main reasons for holding were (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

         Re: Parts Tracker part Discussion: x523, Minifig Visor with Feather —Paul Easter
     (...) Ok. Don't get me wrong, I didn't start this thread to contest votes or anything. I just thought that this part (or others) might need some discussion, and The parts tracker is not really for that. I completely expected hold votes, mainly (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

         Re: Parts Tracker part Discussion: x523, Minifig Visor with Feather —Orion Pobursky
     (...) Yes, that's what I figured. I completely agree that the PT is not a discussion forum. I was going to Email you about my voting comments but you post this message befire I got to it. -Orion (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

         Re: Parts Tracker part Discussion: x523, Minifig Visor with Feather —Paul Easter
     (...) <snip...> (...) Has anyone looked at this part? If so, should I move it to match the helmet(which is 5.5 ldu below origin) or leave it as it is for rotation purposes? (URL) am updating the file description line to be like Peeron's 'Minifig (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

         Re: Parts Tracker part Discussion: x523, Minifig Visor with Feather —Orion Pobursky
     (...) I really would prefer that the origin be plugin compatible with 193 just like Minifig Helmet and Visor. It may be a little inconvient to rotate but it's consistant with official part and lends to easily throwing together a Minifig using this (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Parts Tracker part Discussion: x523, Minifig Visor with Feather —Damien Guichard
     Hi Paul, Seems you have to face difficult or even impossible requirements. But often what seems requirements is only remarks. For me, the part is good enough, and you have done your best, that is sufficient. The least I can do is to review, and I (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Parts Tracker part Discussion: x523, Minifig Visor with Feather —Willy Tschager
   (...) hi paul, I do not recall all the details of 193.dat 'cos I modelled it almost a year ago but I remember having trouble with the position of the visor and the pivot points. in the original part the visor is actually a little bit lower. I had to (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)