 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4618
Re: 2867.dat Curved 9V Track - ready
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 19:28:56 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Tore Eriksson writes:
Great! Many thanks for the enormous work you have laid down in this part.

/Tore Eriksson (without 'c')

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Ludo Soete writes:
Hi,

<SNIP>

Thanks for the patience, but i do have to thank Tore Ericksson a lot for his
help with some re-usable software code to calculate the points of the curved
track.

Ah, nothing to mention. :o)

Perhaps not for you, but without this little piece of software wouldn't i be
able to create this part. It was just THIS that make me believe that i could
create this part. I'm not a mathematic gouru, and trust me, i'm going to
have a lot of problems to create the points, but thats for later. I need now
a break. Thanks again !

Regards,
Ludo