 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4344
Re: Outsourcing tasks: Who wants to make the Point Switch Tongue?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 09:40:55 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Tore Eriksson writes:
Manfred? Ludo?

I guess I'll be working on the base part for at least one more week...
Here's a beginning showing how I want the orientation and also two of the
new sub-parts that I will introduce.

Never mind. I've just started working on it.

/Tore