 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4343
Re: New Part: 2859a.dat - Train Track Rail Switch Right
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 14:59:29 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Tore Eriksson wrote:

Please have a look at this before I do anything more.

Sorry I took so long to get to you on this.

Is the orientation ok?

Yes, I think so.

What version should I use? The oldest (easiest) or the most commonly spread?

I'd go for whichever one you want to do.

Is there a more suitable part number (closer to 3228-3231)

I don't know.

Is the part description ok?

It's fine for now, I'm guessing it might get 'tweaked' later.

http://home.swipnet.se/simlego/ldraw/2859a.zip (39 k)
0 rem

Steve