 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4345
Re: Outsourcing tasks: Who wants to make the Point Switch Tongue?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 18:51:54 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Tore Eriksson writes:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Tore Eriksson writes:
Manfred? Ludo?

I guess I'll be working on the base part for at least one more week...
Here's a beginning showing how I want the orientation and also two of the
new sub-parts that I will introduce.

Never mind. I've just started working on it.

/Tore

Hi Tore,

Sorry that i didn't answer you earlier, but i'm working on something else
and do have problems with my internet connection. It's verry slow and i get
from time to time kikked from the net,(lost connection). Does this mean that
you are creating a point (left / right point) ?

If you want, i can create the moving part that makes the connection between
the yellow 'switch' and the point tongue. This part has the following Lego
part number on it : 2864

Let me know.

I'll take a look at the parts you created alreddy.
Regards,
Ludo