 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4347
Re: Outsourcing tasks: Who wants to make the Point Switch Tongue?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 19:54:07 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Ludo Soete writes:

I just took a look at what you created alreddy, but this seems to me a part
of the 4,5V / 12V points, isn't it?

Yes, that's correct. Here's the latest progress report:
http://home.swipnet.se/simlego/pix/point.jpg (24k)

The tongue from the 9V point looks
different (no theeths on the top surface of the rail !) Thats why i'm
surprised that you use part number 2860(b) for it, because the tongue from
the *** 9V RIGHT HAND POINT *** has part number 2860 on it. The part number
2864 is also part of the 9V points ! If you don't find a Lego part number on
your tongue, then you can ask Steve Bliss what part number you could use for
it. An other posibility is that Lego reuses an existing part number for 2
different parts (happened also with sets).

Regards,
Ludo

I thought about the curved rails that have no TLG part numbers for the very
old blue versions, but have the b i LDraw. But of course, they look much
closer to the newer versions than the points that have a whole new design. I
have some 3-digit numbers left that I can use for them, so I don't need to
ask Steve.

/Tore