 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4321
Re: ... & national flag
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 21:09:40 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Jeroen de Haan writes:
And my second question - is here someone who can make national flags and who
WANT make them ? I'm interesting in our national flag (Slovakia).

Thanx.

Rene

Look here... http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=244838

In looking, you should know that I am awestruck.
Could you possibly make a United States flag for either the 777 or 3596 flags?
Either way, I'm looking for something that would look great with an older model
like Main Street. Given the small size, I don't expect perfect stars, but 50 of
them would be appreciated. If this endeavor is too difficult for some, perhaps
a state flag, like Texas or Tennessee (or the Confederate States battle flag)
would be an easier project.

-- James J.
"Don't just 'play well', play better!"