 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4320
Re: Orientation of train tracks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 21:04:45 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Tore Eriksson writes:
I regret that I made the first straight track along the x axis and not the z.
It seems I set the standard...

Now that I try to make the switch (4.5 v blue), should I keep this
unfortunate standard along the x axis or should I make this one correct?

Can you use a movedto to fix the other one? What is the 9v orientation? It
would be nice if everything was compatible...

All tracks, including monorail are along the x axis :o(
All sleepers and the power connector are along the z axis. :o)

Movedto can be used to fix all tracks, but it's not the original intension
of movedto. I guess we have to live with it.

The question is, should I continue on the wrong track? (Sorry, lousy joke).

/Tore