 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4328
Re: Train Trach Switch Progress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 06:45:47 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Tore Eriksson writes:
This is my most advanced part since I tried to do the horse. Let's hope I'll
be able to complete it this time...

Here's my progress so far:
http://home.swipnet.se/simlego/pix/switch.jpg (17k)

/Tore

Starts looking great!

When you are finnished, I will include these into my track generator!

Bytheway, does anyone know where part 3230b.dat is?
(Outer curve slotted)
My track generator now uses 3230a.dat in gray to be at least able to
generate gray curves.

And for the 9V freaks ;-) I'll wait to include them into my track
generator until the parts are officialized.

Niels
wishing I had never sold my blue track....