 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4264
Re: ... & national flag
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.loc.pt
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 15:49:29 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Jeroen de Haan writes:
It is one of the best renderings of a portuguese flag I've seen (BTW, can
you send me the original pic? PLUG is tring to depict the shield in its
You want a bigger rendering?

Just from the central shield. Only enough detail to see the white dots on
top of the 5 blue besants (?). I think the present pic shall suffice for the
instant, thanks for the offer.

logo, but so far our efforts have been in vain :-/ )
If you go here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=25304 you
can download the dat-file. It is a cool 350kb. It is made in BMP2DAT and
uses a 5 pixels = 1 ldraw unit ratio. On the same page you can see the flag
of Liechtenstein which is almost 1Mb in fileize!

!

There is one *official* portuguese flag in LEGO, just without the shield. I
believe it is from the sixties, but I may be wrong?

Dunno about that, I'm not that old :-)

I'm not that old either, eh!? :-P

Pedro
(crossposting to loc.pt, where this may evolve to a new thread)