 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4115
Re: Could someone tell me what this is?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 10:07:34 GMT

I'll make this part if nobody else want or have.

CU Bernd

It's way beyond my limited ability to modify other's parts into new ones :).
I'm the sort of person that thinks that if Lego made the part, even a
variation of an existing part (for instance, I have a 2 x 2 x 2 cone that
has an open stud in my inventory) then it would be nice to have it made.  I
made that cone part, but I think it was mostly ignored and that no one
believed me that it existed.  So, it's in my inventory just the same.  I for
one would love to have the part made, no matter what.  Thanks to every one
for helping me figure out what those mystery parts were.  I appreciate it.
I was begining to think that no one really paid much attention when I asked
if anyone had the 2 x 3 slope brick with Anakin's Pod Racer pattern on it.
I wish I could find that one.