 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4113
Re: Could someone tell me what this is?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 04:14:28 GMT

Ronald,
The dat file is a train signal mast, as mentioned previously. It has been
used for other purposes. It is Lego:
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?PartID=4168

The second piece doesn't have an official name (Peeron - Boat Hook,
Bricklink - Slider Hook). It is used on a town boat to launch & recover a
smaller boat:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6353
The part is also listed on Bricklink:
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?PartID=2651

Hope that helps,
Clark

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Ronald Scott Moody writes:
I *THINK* this is a genuine Lego part.  It has the same physical thickness
of a plate and the 'X's match up with the 1 x 4 x 1 Fence (which is what I
used to make this).  The material seems to be the same quality of Lego and
the color matches the Lego red.  There are no markings on it what so ever.
I also have some sort of part that looks as if it goes on a minifig wrecker.
It consists of two parts only one has part number 2651 on it.  I tied to
look it up with no success.  That part is a small 'L' shaped piece with a
oval shaped hook with a small hole that had a piece of string through it on
one end.  The other end has a channel on it that slips inside the other
part.  That part looks as if it would fit a 1 x tile into it except that
there is a small rail in the middle.  It came with a rubber band connected
to a small opening on the long side.  There is also a 3 finger hinge on the
opposite end of the opening.  The entire thing is about 4 studs long and 3
bricks high.  Any ideas?  I will try to post a scan of it when I get back
from my trip to Lake Junaluska, NC next week.  Thanks all.