 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4112
Re: Could someone tell me what this is?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 04:01:28 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Ronald Scott Moody writes:
I *THINK* this is a genuine Lego part.  It has the same physical thickness
of a plate and the 'X's match up with the 1 x 4 x 1 Fence (which is what I
used to make this).  The material seems to be the same quality of Lego and
the color matches the Lego red. There are no markings on it what so ever.

Have a look at the following:
http://library.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6335/6335-10.html
in this particular model it is a loading ramp for the race cars. I believe
I've also seen it used as a crossing guard for a train crossing

I also have some sort of part that looks as if it goes on a minifig wrecker.
It consists of two parts only one has part number 2651 on it.  I tied to
look it up with no success.  That part is a small 'L' shaped piece with a
oval shaped hook with a small hole that had a piece of string through it on
one end.  The other end has a channel on it that slips inside the other
part.  That part looks as if it would fit a 1 x tile into it except that
there is a small rail in the middle.  It came with a rubber band connected
to a small opening on the long side.  There is also a 3 finger hinge on the
opposite end of the opening.  The entire thing is about 4 studs long and 3
bricks high.

Have alook at: http://library.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6668/6668-01.html

Any ideas?  I will try to post a scan of it when I get back
from my trip to Lake Junaluska, NC next week.  Thanks all.