 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3895
Re: Franklin Cain please read
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 18:32:38 GMT

I applied for a Parts tracker ID but haven't gotten a response
from Steve yet.  Could you (Franklin) post the torso (973pa3.dat)
and head (3626pa3.dat renamed to 3626bpa3.dat) for me?

Sure, no problem.  I'll take care of 'em for you.

BTW: Don't feel compelled to complete an entire theme
just because I (or anyone else) asked you to.  This is
a *volunteer* effort on everyone's part, so do as much
you'd like.  There are still plenty of 'figs in previously
existing themes that have yet to be encoded, plus there
are new themes that haven't even been touched yet
(Alpha Team, Harry Potter, Time Cruiser/Twisters, etc.).

Thanks,
Franklin