 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3896
3895  |  3897
Subject:
Adventures parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 18:49:53 GMT

The adventurers line is my favorite and also the largest portion of my
collection.  I figure this will keep me busy for a while.  I am really
having fun 'breaking' in this new tool.  I might some of the Arctic or Alpha
team pieces too.

I haven't been able to find the 'bushman' hat anywhere (brickshelf, lugnet)
if you see it again in your travels could you repost it.

I might actually take a stab at the Professor Kilroy hat.  Not my favorite
piece of head gear but an oft used piece in the series.  Very semetrical too.

Thanks for your help

George