 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3863
Re: New Part 3626pa3.dat Minifig Head with Johnny Thunder Pattern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 19:39:56 GMT

I decided that Johnny needed a face.  Here it is.
Let me know if you find any issues with it.

Looks good, George.  ;-)

Please, please, *PLEASE* be sure to use the same pattern number
for both the Torso and the Face (i.e., if you name the torso "973pa3.dat",
then the face should be named "3626bpa3.dat"...)

And then, don't forget to upload these to the Tracker, OK?

I am going to do Senor Palomar next.

Actually, if you're willing to take requests,
why not finish the first year's "Adventurers" 'figs?

We can always use more female 'figs:
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/WhoIsWho/MPRead.html
(Note that the second torso pattern, the one printed on the green torso,
is from a later year...)

I've already encoded the aviator cap and goggles, for the pilot:
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/WhoIsWho/HarryCane.html
(And the military enthusiasts would probably prefer using that Torso
than the more civilian "Town" bomber jacket torso [i.e., 973p70.dat]...)

I like using the Baron's head for 'figs in my "Pirates" collection,
and the military enthusiasts might like having another militant torso:
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/WhoIsWho/MrHates.html

I believe that someone has already encoded Sam Sinister's torso
(that torso was used in "Town" before it was used in "Adventurers", IIRC),
but we can still make use of having his face encoded,
as it makes a useful head for some of my "Pirates" 'figs:
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cottage/5900/WhoIsWho/Slyboots.html

Just a few suggestions.  ;-)  No pressure...

Thanks,
Franklin