 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3894
Re: replaced by s/w tools...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 18:17:30 GMT

Oh, great, I can be replaced by (yet another) software program...  :-P

No, no, no, Franklin;  not *replaced*, Enhanced. ;-)
Just wanted to give you tools to make you more productive.

OK, fine, then, I need a scanner...  ;-)
Well, you *said* you wanted to give me tools,
a scanner's a tool, and I need that!...  :-P
Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk, nyuk, nyuk...  :-D

Franklin