 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3842
Re: Minifig Torso Johnny Thunder (needs part number)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 17:06:48 GMT

I'm not sure what you are referring to.  Is the gap an actual hole in the
front panel? or is it the collar and neck are about a unit from the top of
the shirt (it was like this on the actual minifig)? placement of the neck mark?

I noticed that ldview seems to have a problem displaying torsos.  It seems
to leave gaps between the subpart and the added pieces (front panel, back
panel, neck mark).  This goes away if you set the seem width down to zero.

Let me know.  I want to fix this and I highly value your opinion.

George

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Franklin W. Cain writes:
Here is the updated part with the neck mark, back,
and the hole above the pocket fixed.

It still has the gap in the pattern's "neck" (i.e., Johnny's open shirt
collar).

Franklin