 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3883
Re: Minifig Torso Johnny Thunder (needs part number)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 05:26:32 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Franklin W. Cain writes:

<snip conversation between George & Franklin>

I created it using QUAD2DAT (http://www.geocities.com/calano/lego/).

Oh, great, I can be replaced by (yet another) software program...  :-P

  No, no, no, Franklin;  not *replaced*, Enhanced. ;-)
Just wanted to give you tools to make you more productive.

-Chris