 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3860
  New Part 3626pa3.dat Minifig Head with Johnny Thunder Pattern  [DAT]

I decided that Johnny needed a face. Here it is. Only thing left to do is the hat. Unless someone is already working on it. I am going to do Senor Palomar next. Let me know if you find any issues with it. Thanks George 0 Minifig Head with Johnny (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: bushman hat...

[fut --> ".dev" ] (...) I don't recall who did it, but I do recall that someone did encode a version of the bushman hat. I don't recall if he ever posted the file to LUGNet, though... (I just recall seeing the file at someone's website.) HTH, (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: New Part 3626pa3.dat Minifig Head with Johnny Thunder Pattern

(...) Looks good, George. ;-) Please, please, *PLEASE* be sure to use the same pattern number for both the Torso and the Face (i.e., if you name the torso "973pa3.dat", then the face should be named "3626bpa3.dat"...) And then, don't forget to (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Franklin Cain and Chris Alano please read

Franklin, I would like to do the rest of the line of torsos and heads (time allowing) from the adventurers sets. Your right I should probably finish the season one minifigs first. I'll take a shot at Harry (head and torso) and Slyboots (head) next. (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Franklin Cain please read

(...) Sure, no problem. I'll take care of 'em for you. BTW: Don't feel compelled to complete an entire theme just because I (or anyone else) asked you to. This is a *volunteer* effort on everyone's part, so do as much you'd like. There are still (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Franklin Cain and Chris Alano please read

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, George Barnes writes: <snip part to Franklin> (...) I had thought of orginally constaining the cursor to within the region of a template; but dismissed that on the grounds of using ,say, a 1-4ring primitive that has the arc (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Adventures parts

The adventurers line is my favorite and also the largest portion of my collection. I figure this will keep me busy for a while. I am really having fun 'breaking' in this new tool. I might some of the Arctic or Alpha team pieces too. I haven't been (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: bushman hat...

(...) I just saw this part on Paul Easter's todo page. (URL) There's no data file available though (Paul, feel free to post it. Thx). Andy (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Franklin Cain and Chris Alano please read

(...) George, I don't see any email from you in my inbox. I'll contact you offline. Steve (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)