 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3727
Re: New Part: 973P73 - Minifig Torso with Vest with Patch Pockets pattern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 25 May 2002 19:17:12 GMT

Actually on checking, the neck mark on mine (and the peeron photo)
is silver.

(I forgot to mention this previously):

I could (very easily) be mistaken, but I thought the decision
(way back when we first revised the subfile to do different-color
neck marks) was that, for "ease of use", we'd use only White
(Color-15) or Black (Color-0) for the neck marks?

Please let me know.

(And, if not, I say "Good idea" on having a new subfile for
a dithered-color neck mark. ;-)

Thanks,
Franklin