 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3726
Re: Minifig torso with Jango Fett armor (chrome armor)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 25 May 2002 19:11:07 GMT

do you actually have a version of jangos armor made yet?

No.  I've been unemployed since February, so my budget has been
very tight.  The set containing the Jango Fett 'fig is too pricey
for me right now; I'm trying to find enough fundage for the
next month's rent...

Franklin