 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3718
Re: <- new part -> 973psj.dat Minifig torso with Jango Fett armor (chrome armor)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2002 22:41:20 GMT

First of all, when I posted my version of the Boba Fett pattern,
I had called "dibs" on doing the Jango Fett pattern.

Second, I'm surprised to see you claiming to be the author
of the DAT code for the subfile...  considering the DAT code
is virtually identical to DAT code I already submitted
for the Boba Fett subfile.  Code that I wrote myself.

Franklin