 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3722
Re: Minifig torso with Jango Fett armor (chrome armor)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2002 04:04:57 GMT

the new file tab for author was automatically inserted as ldao does it.
do you want me to change it?

What I'd *really* like is for the file(s) to be revised to use the correct
subfiles in the correct manner.  I intentionally designed the Boba Fett
subfiles to be re-used when I encoded the Jango Fett torso.

Assuming that the print job for JF's armor truly is silver chrome, I'd
recommend that the new subfile contain *only* the DAT code for the two "gaps"
(each breast), one of which has no details (so, it's a simple quad), the other
the special details (the two horizontal lines of black).  Then, the "main" file
would have the neck-mark, the back faces, and the subfile references.

I'd be happy to assist if you have any difficulty understanding what I wrote.

Franklin