 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3715
Re: New Part: 973P73 - Minifig Torso with Vest with Patch Pockets pattern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2002 11:44:20 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Franklin W. Cain writes:
Hi, Chris!

Shouldn't the neck mark be White (not Grey)?

Yes - good catch.

I'd recommend a CMDLINE for the "-c2" default color.  (If memory serves, I've
seen this pattern printed *exclusively* on Green torsos.)

Yes, I'm only aware of it on green. It does exist in black with additional
decoration (police logo and notebook in breast pocket).

I'd also recommend a KEYWORDS meta-statement listing the themes this pattern
has appeared in (Town, Outback, what else?).

I guess so.

I must admit, that I'm really bad about adding CMDLINE and KEYWORDS lines. I
know it makes me sound like a real newbie, but where are these extensions to
the basic LDRAW language documented ??

Hope this helps.  ;-)
Franklin

Yes, it does, thanks - Chris