 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3148
Re: Temporary work files: _4492t.dat Horse Head...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 19:48:56 GMT

"Chris Dee" <chris_w_dee@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:GnqAsM.L0q@lugnet.com...
The decoration colouring on the regular horses is as follows
White : Eye pupil - black, Eye hightlight - base colour, Eye ring - not
present, Bridle - Brown, Bridle buckles - black with base colour centres

Brown : Eye pupil - black, Eye hightlight - base colour, Eye ring - not
present, Bridle - Maroon, Bridle buckles - black with base colour centres

Black : Eye pupil - base colour, Eye hightlight - base colour, Eye ring -
white, Bridle - Brown, Bridle buckles - white with base colour centres

In keeping with other decorated parts, thre should be a head with no
patterning, and three patterned versions (4492p01, 4492p02, 4492p03) for the
different combinations above.

So there are brown horses with a black mane and brown horses with base colour mane.
Also there are Indian horses with dappled pattern.

Sascha