 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3145
Re: Temporary work files: _4492t.dat Horse Head...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 17:34:04 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Bernd Broich writes:
I also have made a change to the 4492s.dat, so that the eye for the black horse
can changed easily, additionally I corrected some quadraliterals and triangles.
For me, it seems that the pupil is for all the same, only the white changes to
black and the ring gets white.

So here is the new 4492s.dat:

I am not sure all pupils are black, and all my horses but one are packed
down until at least December 20th, so I can't check it.

Unfortunately, your new part contains a triangular hole, visible if you look
90 deg's from the side.

/Tore